Compatibility with most materials makes Marine Grade Silicone Sealant a good choice for a wide range of sealing tasks onboard.
3M Marine Silicone Sealant is for sealing Lexan™, Plexiglass™, gelcoat, fiberglass, wood, glass, metal, rubber, and vinyl. The cured sealant remains flexible.
- Mildew resistant, non-sagging, and moisture-curing
- Adheres to bare and painted metal, fiberglass, glass, non-oily woods
- Non-yellowing seal that remains flexible even after years of exposure
- High-quality silicone designed for the marine environment
- Formulation: One-part silicone sealant
- Recommended Usage: Lexan™, Plexiglass™, gelcoat, fiberglass, glass, wood, metal, rubber, and vinyl
- Material Incompatibilities: None, compatible with acrylics; not as strong as polyurethane
- Cure Time: Tack-free: 1hr.; Complete cure: 24hrs.
- Cleanup: Soap and water
- Removal: Mechanical removal