This versatile, fast cure adhesive/sealant can be used for a wide variety of bedding, caulking and sealing tasks onboard.
Resistant to weathering, salt water, and stresses caused by joint movement. White, non-yellowing formula is ideal for above and below waterline applications where aesthetic appeal is a priority. Seals between mechanically fastened joints on wood, fiberglass, metal and most plastics. Applications include sealing deck to hull joints, thru-hull fittings, window and door frames, etc. It is also paintable.
- Paintable, non-yellowing formula
- For use on wood, fiberglass, metal, and plastics
- Sealant cures to form a firm, rubbery waterproof seal
- Flexibility allows for the dissipation of stress caused by shock, vibration, swelling or shrinking
- Formulation: One-part polyether adhesive/sealant
- Recommended Usage: Sealing deck hardware
- Cure Time: Tack free: 2hrs.; Complete cure: 24hrs.
- Cleanup: Mineral spirits or kerosene
- Coverage: 10oz. cartridge: 1/8 inch bead = 120 lineal feet
- Removal: Mechanical removal