Dynamic Tournament Group 24M-1010 lead-calcium batteries are designed for the marine environment
Maintenance-free lead-calcium flooded batteries deliver more power per pound than competitive starting batteries. The exclusive molded-in stainless steel studs and hex nut terminals make connections easy while protecting against corrosion and failure.
Flush top and low-profile flush covers keep the battery top clean and acid-free, making it easy to restrain and eliminating lost caps. Plate separators prevent life-shortening internal short circuits.
Manufactured in the U.S. for Dynamic Tournament by East Penn, one of the most reputable battery companies in the country. Each battery receives over 250 quality control checks to guarantee consistent and superior performance. East Penn’s award-winning factory leads the industry in closed-loop and sustainable practices. Nearly all of the plastics, lead, and acid are recycled, so our batteries are great for your boat and the environment.
- High cranking power for quick engine starts
- Flush cover, complete with handle, is easy to install
- Optimized full frame plates better withstand severe service demands and provide maximum current transfer
- Exclusive molded-in dual terminals provide an easy connection with a post or corrosion-resistant stainless steel stud
- Extended life systems include special separators to prevent life-robbing electrical shorts and protect power producing components
- Manufactured in the USA
- 12-month free replacement warranty
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Group Size: Group 24M-1010
- Terminal Type: Molded-in SAE posts and vertical 5/16” NEG., 5/16” POS stainless steel studs with hex nuts
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 800
- Marine Cranking Amps (MCA): 1000
- Reserve Minutes: 130
- Weight: 46 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10-3/4”L x 6-3/4”W x 9-1/2”H