Dow Corning 795 White Silicone building sealant is a one-part, cold-applied, non-sagging silicone material that cures to a medium modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture.
Typical applications include: structural and nonstructural glazing, structural attachment of many panel systems, panel stiffener applications, weather sealing of most common construction materials including glass, aluminum, steel, painted metal, EIFS, granite and other stone, concrete, brick and plastics.
- Suitable for most new construction and remedial sealing applications.
- Versatile—high performance structural glazing and weather sealing from a single product.
- Excellent weatherability—virtually unaffected by sunlight, rain, snow, ozone and temperature extremes.
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to a wide variety of construction materials and building components including anodized, alodined, most coated and many Kynar®–painted aluminums.
- Ease of use—ready to use as supplied and provides all-temperature gunnability, easy tooling and low odor cure byproduct.