Slick Coat Racing Paint
FW-21 Slick Coat Racing Paint is an ultra-thin, super-slick, low-friction film for boat bottoms. It is the ideal racing finish for freshwater or cold salt-water boats. FW-21 combines copper powder, Moly-Disulfide, and PTFE to produce a super-slick paint film that reduces surface friction, allowing the hull to slide through the water. FW-21 is recommended for use on fiberglass, wood and properly primed steel boats. It is easy to apply and dries in 15 minutes. Color changes upon immersion.
- Type: Thin-film Solid Lubricant
- Recommended Usage: Freshwater and cold saltwater
- Number of Coats Recommended: 3
- Coverage: 80 sq.ft./qt. kit
- Drying Time: To overcoat: (5–20min); To launch: (30–120min).